Hi Aaron,

On 09/28/2016 02:52 AM, Aaron Young wrote:
> So I was wondering if the job pack
> feature is in version 16.05.4. If it is in 16.05.4 how do I use it? If
> it is not in 16.05.4, is there a version of Slurm that does have job
> packs implemented which I could use?

I don't think it made it into 16.05.

There was a presentation about "Support of heterogeneous resources and
MPMD-MPI" at last weeks user group meeting in Athens. Slides from the
presentations are not online yet, but if I recall correctly this feature
is now planned for the 17.02 release.

There is a jobpacks branch in git that you could probably try if you are
willing to experiment with pre-release code. However, the latest commit
is from April, and I don't know if that is the branch that is still
being worked on. Hopefully somebody who is actually working on the
feature can clarify this.

Regards,
Pär Lindfors