Check against the installed libs? check *-devel? Otherwise I'm not 100%
sure - unless the rpmbuild folder with all files still exists and there's
something in there?

FWIW, it's relatively easy to install all the libs that SLURM needs without
causing too much problems. The hardest I've found so far wrt Centos, was
the version of HDF5 due to other dependencies.

L.

------
The most dangerous phrase in the language is, "We've always done it this
way."

- Grace Hopper