From: Eneko Anasagasti <eanasaga...@bcamath.org>
Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2016 2:59 AM
To: slurm-dev
Subject: [slurm-dev] Accounting needs slurm daemon restart to apply changes

Hi,

Following an issue we had with sreport where a user wasn't reporting (thread
below). We discovered that any change done to the accounting database isn't
notified to the slurm daemon, therefore it does not apply changes until
slurmctld is restarted.

The docs (http://slurm.schedmd.com/accounting.html) say: Once an entity has
been added, modified or removed, the change is sent to the appropriate Slurm
daemons and will be available for use instantly.

We are using Slurm 15.08.7

Thanks,

Eneko Anasagasti
IT Engineer
BCAM -  Basque Center for Applied Mathematics
Alameda de Mazarredo, 14
E-48009 Bilbao, Basque Country - Spain
Tel. +34 946 567 842
eanasaga...@bcamath.org<mailto:eanasaga...@bcamath.org> |