Hi there,

I build SLURM 15.08.4 without the required libraries to build sview. That was
fine, but someone later asked us for sview, so we added the dependencies and
rebuilt. Now, upgrading to 15.08.12, we’re seeing that the slurm-15.08.12 RPM,
which will need to go on all compute nodes, will require a whole bunch of X11
stuff that we don’t have on our compute nodes. I’m contemplating just
installing the stuff on the compute node image, but considering these are
stateless nodes, I consider such things carefully. Is there an easy way to
disable building of sview somehow through the RPM process, even if I do have
the dependencies available? I don’t see any config switch in the specfile, or
any other obvious way to do it.

TIA,
--
____
||_// the State  |         Ryan Novosielski - novos...@rutgers.edu
|| \\ University | Sr. Technologist - 973/972.0922 (2x0922) ~*~ RBHS Campus
||  \\    of NJ  | Office of Advanced Research Computing - MSB C630, Newark
    `'