By the way, we do have the following attribute set:

    PriorityType=priority/multifactor

Thanks

Steven.

On 10/19/2016 12:55 PM, Steven Lo wrote:

Hi Chris,

When we try the command as suggested, it said that nothing modified:

[root@pauling ~]# sacctmgr modify account normal set Grpcpus=300
 Nothing modified

Do you know if there is other method?

Thanks

Steven.

On 10/19/2016 07:25 AM, Christopher Benjamin Coffey wrote:
Hi Steven,

If you are trying to restrict the cpus for a group, I believe you need to set the account value:

sacctmgr modify account normal set Grpcpus=300

Best,
Chris

—
Christopher Coffey