Lachlan,
I am sure it has been mentioned on this thread, but look at Singularity
http://singularity.lbl.gov/

From: Lachlan Musicman [mailto:data...@gmail.com]
Sent: 16 November 2016 01:45
To: slurm-dev <slurm-dev@schedmd.com>
Subject: [slurm-dev] Re: Using slurm to control container images?

Yes, rkt was probably my preferred option. The researchers I work with aren't
necessarily up to date with what's best practice wrt to this area, so docker is
what they know best by virtue of branding/promotion. I don't mind which is used
in a solution, if any. But yes, rkt would be my preference.
Cheers
L.

------
The most dangerous phrase in the language is, "We've always done it this way."

- Grace Hopper

On 16 November 2016 at 12:29, Jean Chassoul