Hello,

I would like to know how I can submit a parallel job with fill-up policy (not round-robin). For example, I want to run 12 "mpihelloworld" in two computers, one socket per computer, 4 cores per socket, 2 thread per core, but I want to fill first a computer (8 tasks) and, then, take a second computer and run there 4 tasks more. What I want is to prevent that my 12 "mpihelloworld" from being distributed 12 tasks in each computer.

I have configured scheduler with backfill type and cons_res with CR_Core

Thanks.