Am Wed, 25 Jan 2017 02:19:58 -0800
schrieb Pär Lindfors <pa...@nsc.liu.se>:

> We have used a work-around for several years due to Slurms Prolog
> not behaving as we need it to. Instead of configuring Prolog in
> slurm.conf, we use PrologSlurmctld

Yeah, I accidentally used that one, too, briefly, as the script code
used to be shared among the prolog/epilog scripts. Nice idea for
implementing a workaround, though. It's only a bit inconvenient having
to branch out to the nodes from the slurmctld prolog.

I'll see if I can spot the reason for the return of the node prolog
being ignored in our test cluster. If that does not yield, I'll follow
your example.

Alrighty then,

Thomas

--