Hi,

We have slurm 16.05.4 and the latest version of Abaqus we use is 6.14. I
remember running into a similar problem with Abaqus so I wrote some bad bash to
populate the host list file; http://www.tchpc.tcd.ie/node/1261

The github script seems to be doing something similar but in a better way.

Yes, I too remember thinking it was poorly designed or implemented in Abaqus at
that time too.

Regards

Sean

--
Sean McGrath M.Sc

Systems Administrator
Trinity Centre for High Performance and Research Computing
Trinity College Dublin

sean.mcgr...@tchpc.tcd.ie

https://www.tcd.ie/
https://www.tchpc.tcd.ie/