From: Hans-Nikolai Viessmann [mailto:h...@hw.ac.uk]
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2017 3:52 AM
To: slurm-dev <slurm-dev@schedmd.com>
Subject: [slurm-dev] NVIDIA DGX-1 and SLURM?

Hi there,

Has anyone had any experience with setting up and using SLURM with a
NVIDIA DGX-1 system?

Some colleagues of mine recently bought a DGX-1 system for machine learning
related work, but I'm interested to see if via SLURM one can allocate individual
or groups of GPUs on the system.

Sincerely,
Hans

Founded in 1821, Heriot-Watt is a leader in ideas and solutions. With campuses
and students across the entire globe we span the world, delivering innovation
and educational excellence in business, engineering, design and the physical,
social and life sciences.

The contents of this e-mail (including any attachments) are confidential. If
you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, any disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of its contents is strictly prohibited, and you should
please notify the sender immediately and then delete it (including any
attachments) from your system.