Hello,

Using Slurm v15.08.12, I am able to access the SLURM_JOB_PARTITION variable in
the Task prolog. However according to "man slurm.conf" and the online
documentation, this variable is "Available in Prolog, PrologSlurmctld and
EpilogSlurmctld only". I also seem to have access to other variables (like
SLURM_JOB_NODELIST or SLURM_JOB_NAME) which should not be available here
according to the documentation.

 Can I rely on having access to these variables in the Task prolog with
v15.08.12 and later versions ? Does this behavior depends on specific
configuration options and/or packaging ?

Regards,
Vincent.