Hi folks,

We're looking at wait times on our clusters historically but would like
to be able to distinguish jobs that had long wait times due to
dependencies rather than just waiting for resources (or because the user
had too many other jobs in the queue at that time).

A quick 'git grep' of the source code after reading 'man sacct' and not
finding anything (also running 'sacct -e' and not seeing anything useful
there either) doesn't offer much hope.

Anyone else dealing with this?

We're on 16.05.x at the moment with slurmdbd.

All the best,
Chris
 Melbourne Bioinformatics - The University of Melbourne
 Email: sam...@unimelb.edu.au Phone: +61 (0)3 903 55545