Hi Miguel,

No, I don't need to connect to SLURM clusters, so I have only one slurmctld. What I need is connect some computers from "1.1.1.0" network to a HPC Clusters in "1.1.2.0" network. From computers I only need submit jobs that will be executed inside clusters. So my question (or doubt) is what I need to share between two networks for allowing submit jobs from one side to the other side.