In your slurm.conf file do you intentionally put # infront of NodeAddr. Can you
remove it and give it another try?

Said.

________________________________
From: 허웅 <hoewoongg...@naver.com>
Sent: Friday, July 28, 2017 5:37:35 PM
To: slurm-dev
Subject: [slurm-dev] very strange situation in using slurm

I'm very new to using slurm.

and My cluster look like :

ControlNode : GO1

ComputeNodes : GO[1-5]

I want to allocate some job to specific node.

So i tried this command :

$ srun -w go2 hostname

I expected that will print "GO2"

but printed "GO1"

really strange thing is that I excute this command after what i did(srun -w go2
hostname):

$ sinfo

PARTITION AVAIL  TIMELIMIT  NODES  STATE NODELIST

debug*       up   infinite      1  alloc go2

debug*       up   infinite      4   idle go[1,3-5]

$ squeue

             JOBID PARTITION     NAME     USER ST       TIME  NODES
NODELIST(REASON)

               351     debug    sleep     root  R       0:03      1 go2

I think the controller have requested to specific node(in this case, go2) But,
the result is "GO1"

what did i wrong?

[https://mail.naver.com/readReceipt/notify/?img=3eRTWX%2B0Wr2spzeTpr%2B5hAtrMxtwKqF4aA2XKzkvKxEdaAkSKo3oFztqKoK%2FMqCgMX%2B0Moud74lR74lcWNFlbX30WLloWrdQaXFn%2BBiR7630%2BvIqMrC0pz9v74FTWt%3D%3D.gif]