John, thanks. Yes, I have implemented reboot guard, which was why I was
asking if the config just wanted the link to a bin or could take a command
to execute.

Aaron, kind of. I noticed the anomaly yesterday for the first time and my
manager pointed me to this

https://amitksaha.wordpress.com/2013/11/21/poweroff-halt-reboot-and-systemctl/

Like Busybox, systemctl has reboot compiled in..

cheers
L.

------
"The antidote to apocalypticism is *apocalyptic civics*. Apocalyptic civics
is the insistence that we cannot ignore the truth, nor should we panic
about it. It is a shared consciousness that our institutions have failed
and our ecosystem is collapsing, yet we are still here — and we are
creative agents who can shape our destinies. Apocalyptic civics is the
conviction that the only way out is through, and the only way through is
together. "

*Greg Bloom* @greggish
https://twitter.com/greggish/status/873177525903609857