HI Miguel,

Thank you for your comment. That sounds pretty straight forward.
you never had issues with programs relying on the system files or relying on
the home directory location?

Thanks
Eric

Eric F.  Alemany
System Administrator for Research

Division of Radiation & Cancer  Biology
Department of Radiation Oncology

Stanford University School of Medicine
Stanford, California 94305

Tel:1-650-498-7969<tel:1-650-498-7969>  No Texting
Fax:1-650-723-7382<tel:1-650-723-7382>

On May 10, 2018, at 11:55 PM, Miguel Gutiérrez Páez