Hi Lech,

I've tried to summarize your work on the Slurm database upgrade patch in my Slurm Wiki page:
https://wiki.fysik.dtu.dk/niflheim/Slurm_installation#database-upgrade-from-slurm-17-02-and-older

Could you kindly check if my notes are correct and complete? Hopefully this Wiki will also help others.

Best regards,
Ole