Tim claims it works...

I have compiled it, but when you try to run slurmd, it throws some errors and will not start. From a previous thread:

    While I can successfully build/run slurmctld, slurmd is failing because ALL
of the SelectType libraries are missing symbols.
    Example from select_cons_tres.so:
    # slurmd
    slurmd: error: plugin_load_from_file:
dlopen(/usr/lib64/slurm/select_cons_tres.so):
/usr/lib64/slurm/select_cons_tres.so:
    undefined symbol: powercap_get_cluster_current_cap
    slurmd: error: Couldn't load specified plugin name for select/cons_tres:
Dlopen of plugin file failed
    slurmd: fatal: Can't find plugin for select/cons_tres
# nm -D /usr/lib64/slurm/libslurmfull.so|grep powercap_
    000000000010f7b8 T slurm_free_powercap_info_msg
    0000000000060060 T slurm_print_powercap_info_msg
I am in the process of getting my client to purchase support so I can have a ticket that gets attention :)

Brian