I would recommend setting up XDMoD as it will calculate this, plus a variety of other useful facts:

https://open.xdmod.org/8.5/index.html

Also if you like grafana you can use this:

https://github.com/fasrc/slurm-diamond-collector

-Paul Edmon-

On 4/2/2020 8:31 AM, Sudeep Narayan Banerjee wrote:

Dear Peter: I am trying with *sacct* and multiple flags.. but am not getting the desired output as per the query...

Thanks & Regards,
Sudeep Narayan Banerjee