Hi Michael,

thanks very much for your swift reply. So here we would have to convince
the users they'd have to specify this when submitting, right? I.e. 'sbatch
--exclusive myjob.sh', if I understand correctly. Would there be a way to
simply enforce this, i.e. at the slurm.conf level or something?

Thanks again!

Rutger

--

Met vriendelijke groet,