On 30-04-2020 15:34, Bjørn-Helge Mevik wrote:
Gestió Servidors <sysadmin.c...@uab.cat> writes:

For example, with "scontrol show jobid" I can know what command has
been submited, its workir, the stderr file and the stdout one. This
information, I think, cannot be obtained when the job is finished and
I run "sacct".

The workdir is available with sacct, IIRC.  For other types of
information, I believe you can add code to your job_submit.lua that stores
it in the job's AdminComment field, which sacct can display.

Yes, the command to print only the workdir is:

sacct -j $jobid -nP -o WorkDir

I have added this to my "showjob" command:
https://github.com/OleHolmNielsen/Slurm_tools/tree/master/jobs

The other fields Command, StdErr, StdIn, StdOut are apparently not in the Slurm database, see "man sacct".

/Ole