On 29-05-2020 08:46, Sudeep Narayan Banerjee wrote:
also check:
a) whether NTP has been setup and communicating with master node
b) iptables may be flushed (iptables -L)
c) SeLinux to disabled, to check :
getenforce
vim /etc/sysconfig/selinux
(change SELINUX=enforcing to SELINUX=disabled and save the file and reboot)

There is no reason to disable SELinux for running the Munge service.
It's a pretty bad idea to lower the security just for the sake of convenience!

/Ole