Is anyone currently using DMTCP or MANA with Slurm? I'm trying to DMTCP up right now, and I'm having issues with it. Googling for answers to my problems, all I find are other people asking the same questions on the dmtcp-forum mailing list without getting any answers. There was commit to the DMTCP github on Mar 1, but there hasn't been an official release since August 14, 2019.

And MANA, which is based on DMTCP, doesn't seem to have had any activity in over 2 years.

Given the lack of traffic on the mailing list and lack of releases, I'm beginning to think that both of these project are all but abandoned.

I know NERSC gave a talk about using MANA on their systems just a couple of weeks ago. I just watched a recording of it on YouTube yesterday.

--
Prentice