I have the same in our config.log and the x11 forwarding works fine. No other lines around it (about some failing checks or something), just this:

[...]
configure:22134: WARNING: unable to locate rrdtool installation
configure:22176: support for ucx disabled
configure:22296: checking whether Slurm internal X11 support is enabled
configure:22311: result:
configure:22350: checking for check >= 0.9.8
[...]

Best,
Marcus