Hi Purvesh,

On 7/11/22 03:37, Purvesh Parmar wrote:
I want to limit the queued jobs per user to 5 which means, system should not allow more than 5 jobs per user to remain in queue (not running and waiting for resources) and only 4 jobs to run at any given time. To summarize, I want to implement a policy of 4 jobs per user in the running state and 5 jobs per user in the queue at any given time.

I have achieved implementation of the limit of running jobs to 4 by sacctmger  set MaxJobs=4. This works..But, could not find any parameter which takes care of only queued jobs limit. How to do this?

Probably you want to use the MaxJobsAccrue limit, see the sacctmgr manual page.

/Ole