lua is the language you can use with the job_submit plugin.

I was showing a quick way to see that job_submit capability is indeed in there.

You can see if lua support is there by looking for the job_submit_lua.so file is there.
It would be part of the slurm rpm (not the slurm-slurmctl rpm)

Usually it would be found at /usr/lib64/slurm/job_submit_lua.so

If that is there, you should be good with trying out a job_submit lua script.

Brian Andrus