The SBATCH_EXCLUSIVE environment-variable is supposed to be equivalent to using the --exclusive flag on the command-line or in the sbatch-header

*--exclusive*[={user|mcs}]
    The job allocation can not share nodes with other running jobs (or
    just other users with the "=user" option or with the "=mcs"
    option). If user/mcs are not specified (i.e. the job allocation
    can not share nodes with other running jobs), the job is allocated
    all CPUs and GRES on all nodes in the allocation, but is only
    allocated as much memory as it requested. This is by design to
    support gang scheduling, because suspended jobs still reside in
    memory. To request all the memory on a node, use *--mem=0*. The
    default shared/exclusive behavior depends on system configuration
    and the partition's *OverSubscribe* option takes precedence over
    the job's option. NOTE: Since shared GRES (MPS) cannot be
    allocated at the same time as a sharing GRES (GPU) this option
    only allocates all sharing GRES and no underlying shared GRES.

    *NOTE*: This option is mutually exclusive with *--oversubscribe*.

*SBATCH_EXCLUSIVE*
Same as *--exclusive*
I get that these correspond

   --exclusive=user        export SBATCH_EXCLUSIVE=user
   --exclusive=mcs         export SBATCH_EXCLUSIVE=mcs

But --exclusive has a default behavior if I don't assign it a value. What do I set SBATCH_EXCLUSIVE to, to get the same default behavior?