I would but unfortunately they were creating 100s of TBs of data and I need
them to log in and delete it but I don't want them creating more in the
meantime.

Regards,

--
Willy Markuske

HPC Systems Engineer
SDSC - Research Data Services
(619) 519-4435
wmarku...@sdsc.edu

On May 25, 2023, at 16:34, Ryan Novosielski <novos...@rutgers.edu> wrote:

I tend not to let them login. It will get their attention, and prevent them
from just running their work on the login node when they discover they can’t
submit. But appreciate seeing the other options.

Sent from my iPhone