On 19/07/2023 15:04, Jan Andersen wrote:
Hmm, OK - but that is the only nvml.h I can find, as shown by the find command. I downloaded the official NVIDIA-Linux-x86_64-535.54.03.run and ran it successfully; do I need to install something else beside? A google search for 'CUDA SDK' leads directly to NVIDIA's page: https://docs.nvidia.com/cuda/cuda-installation-guide-linux/index.html

Yes, I'm pretty sure it's part of the CUDA SDK.

And be careful with running the .run installers from Nvidia.
They bypass the package manager and can badly clash with system packages, making recovery complicated.
Always prefer system packages for the drivers and SDKs.