Thank you; we’ll put in a feature request for improvements in that area, and
also thanks for the warning? I thought of that in passing, but the real world
experience is really useful. I could easily see wanting that stuff to be
retained less often than the main records, which is what I’d ask for.

I assume that archiving, in general, would also remove this stuff, since old
jobs themselves will be removed?

--
#BlackLivesMatter
____
||_// the State  |         Ryan Novosielski - novos...@rutgers.edu
|| \\ University | Sr. Technologist - 973/972.0922 (2x0922) ~*~ RBHS Campus
||  \\    of NJ  | Office of Advanced Research Computing - MSB A555B, Newark
     `'