Hi Ole,

for multiple reasons we build it ourself, but I am not really involved
in that process, but I will contact the person who is. Thanks for the
recommendation! We should probably implement a regular check whether
there is a new slurm version. I am not 100% whether this will fix our
issues or not, but it's worth a try.

Best regards
Xaver