On 1/31/24 09:02, Bjørn-Helge Mevik via slurm-users wrote:
This isn't answering your question, but I strongly suggest you build
Slurm from source.  You can use the provided slurm.spec file to make
rpms (we do) or use "configure + make".  Apart from being able to
upgrade whenever a new version is out (especially important for
security!), you can tailor the rpms/build to your needs (IB? SlingShot?
Nvidia? etc.).

I agree that Slurm should be built from the source tar-balls in stead of installed some (outdated) repo. Detailed installation instructions are in my Slurm Wiki page https://wiki.fysik.dtu.dk/Niflheim_system/Slurm_installation/

Best regards,
Ole