Hi,

I would like to know if it is possible to apply an specific QoS to all users
that belongs to an specific account. For example, I have created some new users
"user_XX" and, also, I have created their new accounts in SLURM with "sacctmgr
create account name=Test" and "sacctmgr create user name=user_XX
DefaultAccount=Test". After it, I have changed default QoS "normal" to a new
QoS "minimal" (with some limits) to account "Test" (sacctmgr modify account
where name=Test set qos=minimal), but what I have seen is that users "user_XX"
that belongs to "Test" account continue in QoS "normal" (QoS by default), so it
seems that users have not inherited QoS applied to their account.

Is there any way to do this and am I doing something wrong?

Thanks.