I have set AllowAccounts=sunlabc5hpc,root, but it doesn’t seem to work. User
c010637 is not part of the sunlabc5hpc account but is still able to use the
sunlabc5hpc partition. I have tried setting EnforcePartLimits to ALL, ANY, and
NO, but none of these options resolved the issue.

[c010637@sl-login ~]$ sinfo
PARTITION   AVAIL  TIMELIMIT  NODES  STATE NODELIST
cpu*           up   infinite      3    mix sl-c[0035,0042-0043]
cpu*           up   infinite      1   idle sl-c0036
gpu            up   infinite      3   idle sl-c[0045-0047]
sunlabc5hpc    up   infinite      1   idle sl-c0048
[c010637@sl-login ~]$ scontrol show partition sunlabc5hpc
PartitionName=sunlabc5hpc
   AllowGroups=ALL AllowAccounts=sunlabc5hpc,root AllowQos=ALL
   AllocNodes=ALL Default=NO QoS=N/A
   DefaultTime=NONE DisableRootJobs=NO ExclusiveUser=NO GraceTime=0 Hidden=NO
   MaxNodes=UNLIMITED MaxTime=UNLIMITED MinNodes=0 LLN=NO
MaxCPUsPerNode=UNLIMITED MaxCPUsPerSocket=UNLIMITED
   Nodes=sl-c0048
   PriorityJobFactor=1 PriorityTier=1 RootOnly=NO ReqResv=NO OverSubscribe=NO
   OverTimeLimit=NONE PreemptMode=OFF
   State=UP TotalCPUs=256 TotalNodes=1 SelectTypeParameters=NONE
   JobDefaults=(null)
   DefMemPerNode=UNLIMITED MaxMemPerNode=UNLIMITED
   TRES=cpu=256,mem=515000M,node=1,billing=256,gres/gpu=8

[c010637@sl-login ~]$ sacctmgr list assoc format=cluster,user,account%20,qos
user=$USER
   Cluster       User              Account                  QOS
   snowhpc    c010637         c010637_bank               normal
[c010637@sl-login ~]$ sacctmgr list account sunlabc5hpc
   Account                Descr                  Org
sunlabc5h+          sunlabc5hpc          sunlabc5hpc
[c010637@sl-login ~]$ sacctmgr show assoc where Account=sunlabc5hpc
format=User,Account
      User    Account