From: Paul Edmon via slurm-users <slurm-users@lists.schedmd.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 9, 2024 9:34 AM
To: slurm-users@lists.schedmd.com <slurm-users@lists.schedmd.com>
Subject: [slurm-users] Re: Temporarily bypassing pam_slurm_adopt.so

We do this by adding groups/users to /etc/security/access.conf That
should grant normal ssh access assuming you still have pam_access.so
still in your sshd config.  Note that if the user has a job on the node,
slurm will still shunt them into that job even with the access.conf
setting.  So when the job ends the user's session will also end. However
if the user has no job on that node, then they can ssh as normal to that
host with out any problem.

-Paul Edmon-