Ciao Fabio,

That for sure is syntactically incorrect, because the way sbatch parsing
works: as soon as it finds a non-empy non-comment line (your first srun) it
will stop parsing for #SBATCH directives. So assuming this is a single file
as it looks from the formatting, the second hetjob and the cluster3 are
ignored. Now, if these are two separate files, they would be two separate
jobs, so that's not going to work either.

More specifically to your question, I can't help because I don't have
experience with federated clusters.