From: Laura Hild <l...@jlab.org>
Sent: Friday, August 30, 2024 8:37 PM
To: Di Bernardini, Fabio <dfa...@amazon.com>
Cc: slurm-users@lists.schedmd.com
Subject: RE: [EXTERNAL] [slurm-users] Re: Best practices for tracking jobs
started across multiple clusters for accounting purposes.

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not click
links or open attachments unless you can confirm the sender and know the
content is safe.

Can whatever is running those sbatch commands add a --comment with a shared
identifier that AccountingStoreFlags=job_comment would make available in sacct?

NICE SRL, viale Monte Grappa 3/5, 20124 Milano, Italia, Registro delle Imprese
di Milano Monza Brianza Lodi REA n. 2096882, Capitale Sociale: 10.329,14 EUR
i.v., Cod. Fisc. e P.IVA 01133050052, Societa con Socio Unico