Self-test is not supported on this drive. I plan on figuring out the db entry
format, but here is some additional info I've learned about the attributes to
add them and name them:

Power_On_Hours (ID#9) is hours.
Unknown_SSD_Attribute (ID#168) corresponds to SATA PHY Error Count.
Unknown_SSD_Attribute (ID#169) corresponds to Remaining Life (Percentage), but
appears to be a non-working attribute.
Program_Fail_Count_Chip (ID#175) is actually named Average Erase Count (Block).
Unknown_Attribute (ID#170) corresponds to Bad Block Count.
Unknown_Attribute (ID#173) corresponds to Erase Count.
Unknown_Attribute (ID#235) corresponds to Later Bad Blocks, indicating blocks
that went bad after leaving the manufacturer.
Unknown_Attribute (ID#236) corresponds to Unstable Power Count.

Jeremy Bobotek
DSI Software Engineer

JBT Corporation
smartctl 6.6 2017-02-22 r4392 [i386-pc-nto-qnx6.5.0] (local build)
Copyright (C) 2002-17, Bruce Allen, Christian Franke, www.smartmontools.org

=== START OF INFORMATION SECTION ===
Device Model:     SQF-SDMS4-4G-J6E
Firmware Version: S130604
User Capacity:    4,011,614,208 bytes [4.01 GB]
Sector Size:      512 bytes logical/physical
Rotation Rate:    Solid State Device
Form Factor:      2.5 inches
Device is:        Not in smartctl database [for details use: -P showall]
ATA Version is:   ACS-2 (minor revision not indicated)
SATA Version is:  SATA 3.0, 6.0 Gb/s (current: 3.0 Gb/s)
Local Time is:    Wed Mar  8 05:47:45 2017 PST
SMART support is: Available - device has SMART capability.
SMART support is: Enabled
AAM feature is:   Unavailable
APM feature is:   Unavailable
Rd look-ahead is: Enabled
Write cache is:   Enabled
ATA Security is:  Disabled, frozen [SEC2]
Unknown SCT Status format version 16, should be 2 or 3.
Wt Cache Reorder: Unknown (SCT Feature Control command failed)

=== START OF READ SMART DATA SECTION ===
SMART overall-health self-assessment test result: PASSED

General SMART Values:
Offline data collection status:  (0x00) Offline data collection activity
                                        was never started.
                                        Auto Offline Data Collection: Disabled.
Total time to complete Offline
data collection:                (   32) seconds.
Offline data collection
capabilities:                    (0x00)         Offline data collection not
supported.
SMART capabilities:            (0x0003) Saves SMART data before entering
                                        power-saving mode.
                                        Supports SMART auto save timer.
Error logging capability:        (0x00) Error logging NOT supported.
                                        General Purpose Logging supported.
SCT capabilities:              (0x0039) SCT Status supported.
                                        SCT Error Recovery Control supported.
                                        SCT Feature Control supported.
                                        SCT Data Table supported.

SMART Attributes Data Structure revision number: 16
Vendor Specific SMART Attributes with Thresholds:
ID# ATTRIBUTE_NAME          FLAGS    VALUE WORST THRESH FAIL RAW_VALUE
  1 Raw_Read_Error_Rate     ------   000   000   000    -    0
  2 Throughput_Performance  ------   000   000   000    -    0
  3 Spin_Up_Time            ------   000   000   000    -    0
  5 Reallocated_Sector_Ct   ------   000   000   000    -    0
  7 Unknown_SSD_Attribute   ------   000   000   000    -    0
  8 Unknown_SSD_Attribute   ------   000   000   000    -    0
  9 Power_On_Hours          ------   000   000   000    -    25
 10 Unknown_SSD_Attribute   ------   000   000   000    -    0
 12 Power_Cycle_Count       ------   000   000   000    -    51
  1 Raw_Read_Error_Rate     ------   000   000   000    -    0
168 Unknown_Attribute       ------   000   000   000    -    0
169 Unknown_Attribute       ------   000   000   000    -    0
  1 Raw_Read_Error_Rate     ------   000   000   000    -    0
175 Program_Fail_Count_Chip ------   100   000   000    -    0
192 Power-Off_Retract_Count ------   000   000   000    -    0
194 Temperature_Celsius     ------   033   100   000    -    33 (3 100 0 0 0)
197 Current_Pending_Sector  ------   000   000   000    -    0
240 Unknown_SSD_Attribute   ------   000   000   000    -    0
170 Unknown_Attribute       PO----   100   100   ---    -    327680
173 Unknown_Attribute       -O--C-   100   100   ---    -    5177400
229 Unknown_Attribute       -O----   100   100   ---    -    23597197349784
236 Unknown_Attribute       -O----   100   100   ---    -    0
235 Unknown_Attribute       -O----   100   000   ---    -    0
                            ||||___ R error rate
                            |||____ S speed/performance
                            ||_____ O updated online
                            |______ P prefailure warning

ATA_READ_LOG_EXT (addr=0x00:0x00, page=0, n=1) failed: 48-bit ATA commands not
implemented
Read GP Log Directory failed

SMART Log Directory Version 16
Address    Access  R/W   Size  Description
0x00           SL  R/O      1  Log Directory
0x01           SL  R/O      1  Summary SMART error log
0x07           SL  R/O      2  Extended self-test log
0x0d           SL  R/O      3  LPS Mis-alignment log
0x13           SL  R/O      5  SATA NCQ Send and Receive log
0x19           SL  R/O      7  LBA Status log
0x1f           SL  -        8  Reserved
0x25           SL  R/O      9  Saved Device Internal Status Data log
0x2b           SL  -       10  Reserved
0x31           SL  -       12  Reserved
0x37           SL  -        1  Reserved
0x3d           SL  -      168  Reserved
0x43           SL  -      169  Reserved
0x49           SL  -        1  Reserved
0x4f           SL  -      175  Reserved
0x55           SL  -      192  Reserved
0x5b           SL  -      194  Reserved
0x5d           SL  -      100  Reserved
0x60           SL  -        3  Reserved
0x61           SL  -      197  Reserved
0x67           SL  -      240  Reserved
0x6d           SL  -      170  Reserved
0x6f           SL  -      100  Reserved
0x73           SL  -      173  Reserved
0x75           SL  -      100  Reserved
0x79           SL  -      229  Reserved
0x7b           SL  -      100  Reserved
0x7c           SL  -      211  Reserved
0x7d           SL  -       38  Reserved
0x7e           SL  -       21  Reserved
0x7f           SL  -      236  Reserved
0x81           SL  R/W    100  Host vendor specific log
0x85           SL  R/W    235  Host vendor specific log
0xb6           SL  VS      32  Device vendor specific log
0xb8           SL  VS       3  Device vendor specific log
0xba           SL  VS       1  Device vendor specific log

SMART Extended Comprehensive Error Log (GP Log 0x03) not supported

SMART Error Log Version: 16
No Errors Logged

SMART Extended Self-test Log (GP Log 0x07) not supported

SMART Self-test Log not supported

Selective Self-tests/Logging not supported

Unknown SCT Status format version 16, should be 2 or 3.

Unknown SCT Status format version 16, should be 2 or 3.
SCT (Get) Error Recovery Control command failed

Device Statistics (GP/SMART Log 0x04) not supported

ATA_READ_LOG_EXT (addr=0x11:0x00, page=0, n=1) failed: 48-bit ATA commands not
implemented
Read SATA Phy Event Counters failed