On 3/13/2016 4:31 AM, Ian Collins wrote:
> On 03/13/16 21:16, Eric wrote:
>
> It's better to start a new thread than hijack an exiting one!

Metadata! I changed to a new subject line, but the email client pulled
something extra that was in the previous thread. Sorry about that.

> Could the mismatch in CLI tools and the database be the problem?

The /opt/local/bin/mongo program comes with the mongodb package and not
with the CLI tools. The CLI tools comes with:

mongodump     mongoexport   mongofiles    mongoimport   mongooplog
mongorestore  mongostat     mongotop

And, the mongodb package comes with:

mongo       mongod      mongoperf   mongos      mongosniff