Hi Rupinder,

What type of network are you on? Do you know your gateway address, and have
you set it for the host and the VM? You've selected two RFC 1918 addresses,
which are for use on private networks. If you want your host and VM to
reach the internet, they will need to pass through a NAT. If you want the
internet to be able to reach your host and VM, you will need to assign them
public IPs.

- Cody