>>> We are running (CentOS 6.7 20151005) LX Brand. It is a custom script.
>>> I installed it on /etc/init.d/iqs. It is just a simple sh script:
>>
>> Add “set -x” near the start of the script and find out where it is failing.
>>

> It can be started manually  with no problems.
> The issue it can't be automatically started when we reboot LX Brand.
> Because the boot process is totally different in LX Brand.
> So the question converts to how to debug the boot process in LX Brand.

OK, that’s some useful extra detail. Does something even *try* to run your
script? Have you used chkconfig to enable it for the right Linux run levels?
Maybe the LX zone isn’t in the run level you think it is.

I would have thought that set -x could still be helpful if the output is
captured in a system log which you can look at later. (I don’t recall what
Linux does.) Or echo something into a tmp file, and see if that gets written
during the boot.

Chris