发件人: Filip Hajny <fi...@joyent.com>
发送时间: 2016年9月29日 21:29
收件人: smartos-discuss@lists.smartos.org
主题: Re: [smartos-discuss] [smartos-discuss] Why zoneinit restart the virtual
machine when create a virtual machine

> 27. 9. 2016 v 3:17, 杨武 <yan...@briphant.com>:
>
>    In order to shorten the time to create a virtual machine,If I remove the
> automatic restart by zonenint,
>    will it have a serious impact ?

 I just had to try it to remind myself of the delicacies. If you disable the
reboot zoneinit bit, the VM will not provision at all (or rather: will not
evaluate as provisioned successfully).

 I’ll experiment further, it’s a reasonable request. Can you open an issue at
https://github.com/joyent/zoneinit/issues for tracking?

[https://avatars0.githubusercontent.com/u/10161?v=3&s=400]<https://github.com/joyent/zoneinit/issues>

 joyent/zoneinit<https://github.com/joyent/zoneinit/issues>
 github.com
 zoneinit - Basic service to finalize a new SmartOS zone provisioned

 -F

 Listbox &bull; Email Marketing<http://www.listbox.com/>
 www.listbox.com
 Easy-to-use Email marketing services, where you can create your campaign in
our online composer or from your own email program like Outlook or Mac Mail.
Listbox also offers discussion lists, so you can manage all your mass email in
one spot.