Hi,

I’m following sdcadm/docs/update.md to update self-hosted Triton SDC.
Pretty quickly into the process I hit a snag with `sdcadm experimental
update-agents --latest --all —yes` (link to gist below)

It errors out with `error: first of 9 errors: {"message":"no such image
in local IMGAPI: 9e2f4b0d-d602-4f9b-ae68-1f62231a48ed"}`. With
`--verbose` I can dig out the other 8 uuids.

They're the ones of my current agents, as found in
`/opt/smartdc/agents/lib/node_modules/*/image_uuid`. The error is
generated when `sdcadm` calls out, in `addAgentServices`, to `sapi`'s
`createService`

These images are genuinely absent from `imgapi` (and `imgadm` on the
headnode).

I’m not sure I understand what an image for an agent itself means here.
The image_uuid files are generated in the agents’ Makefile prior to
packing in a tarball, rather than a SmartOS image. But I readily admit I
am underclued here!

If anyone can help me understand what I've messed up here, and how to
recover from it, I'd appreciate it!

Gist of update session:
https://gist.github.com/zomo/938eb66a553c960e2d4acefb394dc50e

Thanks, Jon.