Sorry for the typo. I meant 2017Q1 pkgsrc.KarthikFrom:
"karthik"<longm...@rediffmail.com>Sent: Wed, 21 Jun 2017
02:41:02To:
"smartos-discuss@lists.smartos.org"<smartos-discuss@lists.smartos.org>Subject:
 pkgsrc MATE install issueHiI have installed pkgsrc(2017Q4) MATE on XStreamOS
latest version(154). Xorg is the default provided by the Sonicle distro. My
.xinitrc file:kk@xstream:~$ cat .xinitrcexec /opt/local/bin/mate-sessionWhen I
do startx -- :1 MATE fails to startup. I am getting an error like
this:mate-settings-daemon:fatal:relocation error:file:
/opt/local/lib/gio/modules/libgiofam.so:symbol FAMOpen2:referenced symbol not
found.I have started hald and dbus
services:/opt/local/sbin/hald/opt/local/bin/dbus-launchI am doing startx -- :1
as the default LXDE desktop of the Sonicle distro is running on Display:0 . Can
someone help me on this? I am asking on this list since this is concerning
packages provided by SmartOS/Joyent for illumos.ThanksKarthik