If there is no change there, I shouldn't wast time on giving it another go.

Regards

Jorge

On 2017-07-24 23:19, Todd Whiteman wrote:
Hey Jorge,

Vanilla SmartOS users should not be affected - SmartOS images and
zones are unchanged.

For those using docker images on SmartOS without sdc-docker (i.e.
importing docker images directly via imgadm), imgadm has not changed,
so it will continue to only support registry v1 images, c.f.:
https://github.com/joyent/smartos-live/issues/644

I have not done any work on imgadm to support registry v2, but the
underlying libraries (node-imgmanifest and
node-docker-registry-client) do support registry v2, if anyone's
wanting to take a shot at it :)

Cheers,
Todd