Juan Cañete, 2008-11-26 12:54:54 -0500 :

> Hi,
>
> Im using Debian/windowmaker with fso4 packages. I start trayer and
> most applications, like xchat, vagalume register an icon on it, but
> zhone doesn't. Is there any way to register zhone with trayer or is
> a code-related issue?

  As far as I know, trayer is just a system tray, not a task list.
Xchat registers an icon on it, because it's programmed this way, but
since Zhone focuses on getting the features working and not so much on
the UI I guess there's little need for a tray icon for it.  What would
such an icon do that openmoko-panel-plugin doesn't already do?

Roland.
--
Roland Mas

La menace de la baffe pèse plus lourd que la baffe elle-même.
  -- in Sri Raoul le petit yogi (Gaudelette)