Quoting Davide <d...@vide.bz>:

I can make this project open source.

It would be a pity otherwise. After all was the freedom of the code that
let you write your code.

Anyone will help me?

The applications is a standard java application for java 6
maded with swing (or maybe web). It can be programmed
on a standard pc with windows or linux

Personally I am not a fan of swing, in my experience it performed badly, at least worse than SWT even if porting SWT could not be the easiest thing in
the world to do ...

Using other GTK bindings for Java could be a better choice tham Swing....

(Sun will hunt me to burn my certification :) after this post)

--
                                                    Gian
                                           Friends will be friends