2008/12/29 Joachim Breitner <nome...@debian.org>:
> Hi,
>
> with the new enlightenment libraries on the door step (yoush is working
> on them), I went ahead and packaged some of the SHR stuff. Two
> libraries, libetk and libelementary, I only created temporary badly done
> packages, until Lutin has created these proper as well, so I can't
> upload them yet. But the git repositories are filled, and the programs
> seem to be working so far... so expect them soon after the e libraries
> are uploaded and through NEW.
>
> http://git.debian.org/?p=pkg-fso/libframeworkd-glib.git;a=summary
> http://git.debian.org/?p=pkg-fso/libframeworkd-phonegui-efl.git;a=summary
> http://git.debian.org/?p=pkg-fso/libframeworkd-phonegui.git;a=summary
> http://git.debian.org/?p=pkg-fso/openmoko-contacts3.git;a=summary
> http://git.debian.org/?p=pkg-fso/openmoko-dialer3.git;a=summary
> http://git.debian.org/?p=pkg-fso/openmoko-messages3.git;a=summary
> http://git.debian.org/?p=pkg-fso/ophonekitd.git;a=summary
>
> Greetings,
> Joachim

This is great news.  Thanks, Joachim.  Over on the pkg-e-devel list,
Albin has said that the package for etk is more or less ready, but
that he wouldn't mind some help packaging elementary.  I'm out of town
for the next week or so, but when I return I'm going to see how I can
help with packaging elementary.  I'm also anxious to try out the
packages you've put together.

Thanks again,

Nathan