Nikita V. Youshchenko wrote:
> Power button on my FR running Debian misbehaves.
>
> Sometimes when I press it, FR suspends. Sometimes it does not. Sometimes it
> shows a dialog (with "Suspend"/"Shutdown"/"Turn on/off something"
> buttons - but taping on those buttons does nothing.
>
> How to debug all that?
> What exactly should happen (at low level) when power button is pressed?

I suspect you run the openmoko-panel-plugin. This plugin also handles
ther power button and shows this menu you mentioned. You should disable
the o-p-p button handling or the fso button handling.
I disabled the o-p-p handling and use the fso one because i want to
suspend with one button press without clicking in a menu.

Ciao,
     Rainer