Hi Luca,

I know that most of what I write at the moment is going to be obsolete
or doubled. However, here are some of the things I like about my
"variation" on 9menu:
- Using gtk allows me to style it (hope to make it black and white, like
Om.2008.12 looks)
- Supporting freedesktop.org menu files allows me to install a program
and have it show up in my launcher "automagically"
- I have support for icons on the todo list... as far as I know, 9menu
has no todo list anymore. However, popdown is a cool option and I'm
adding that to my todo list!

Thanks for the reply,
  Bram